Friday, February 3, 2017

#valentinesday is right around the corner. I know it's just #hallmark consumer day, but in these uneasy times, maybe spreading some #love is just what is needed. I will have some sweet special mixed media pieces available on my website and at my feb 10th 5-7pm #seattleartist reception @caffevita on #greenwoodphinney 10% of all sales 2/10-2/14 will go to #plannedparenthood #nicolunddotcom


#valentinesday is right around the corner. I know it's just #hallmark consumer day, but in these uneasy times, maybe spreading some #love is just what is needed. I will have some sweet special mixed media pieces available on my website and at my feb 10th 5-7pm #seattleartist reception @caffevita on #greenwoodphinney 10% of all sales 2/10-2/14 will go to #plannedparenthood #nicolunddotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment