Wednesday, January 27, 2016

IN MY PURLIEU I am short frame bent body grandfathers crooked fingers Grandma’s depression dark memories fathers hate I am water catcher breeze mover sky gazer Now my fingers are wet now I move stones here I find shapes Here in my purlieu here in silence now I am The smell of damp I hear rain small drops on skin I am small moments maker of life mother Grandmothers smile grandfathers skin mother’s frown I am shape shifter story maker bird watcher So I see movement So I have feeling here I touch ground Here in my purlieu here thoughts ensue so I am #puddles #poetsofig #puddlepoem #puddlepoems #nicolunddotcom #purlieu #poetry #igpoetry


IN MY PURLIEU I am short frame bent body grandfathers crooked fingers Grandma’s depression dark memories fathers hate I am water catcher breeze mover sky gazer Now my fingers are wet now I move stones here I find shapes Here in my purlieu here in silence now I am The smell of damp I hear rain small drops on skin I am small moments maker of life mother Grandmothers smile grandfathers skin mother’s frown I am shape shifter story maker bird watcher So I see movement So I have feeling here I touch ground Here in my purlieu here thoughts ensue so I am #puddles #poetsofig #puddlepoem #puddlepoems #nicolunddotcom #purlieu #poetry #igpoetry

No comments:

Post a Comment