Friday, January 15, 2016

One clear moment ############## One clear moment Is between footsteps or Breaths In the center of inside and Just before the outside begins A pure fresh sip Unfamiliar and New A spark that Came before now and then Is gone Arrived from nowhere I'm a puddle I have never looked this way Before I was lost in Murky and muddy stones to hold me down Time finds ease Washed away grime reveals Lines Criss-crossed like a map To somewhere secret That this clear moment Reveals #puddlepoems #nicolunddotcom #artistlife #artofig #poetry #poetsofig #face #rain #pebbles #puddles


One clear moment ############## One clear moment Is between footsteps or Breaths In the center of inside and Just before the outside begins A pure fresh sip Unfamiliar and New A spark that Came before now and then Is gone Arrived from nowhere I'm a puddle I have never looked this way Before I was lost in Murky and muddy stones to hold me down Time finds ease Washed away grime reveals Lines Criss-crossed like a map To somewhere secret That this clear moment Reveals #puddlepoems #nicolunddotcom #artistlife #artofig #poetry #poetsofig #face #rain #pebbles #puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment